Manual for working with standard elements
The possibility of a registered user
1. To create the garden. The garden is a place where you grow Your plants. In addition, the garden is a unique page on the Internet view www.thlaspi.com/garden/ Gardens may be several.
2. The flower beds The bed is part of the garden. Bed is not necessarily a bed, it may be ridges, rockeries, mixborders, grove, etc., any structurally-dedicated part of Your garden. When the garden is large and there are a lot of plants, it is convenient to divide it into structural units. Such as, for example, bed. In the garden the plants grow.
3. Plants List Your plants in the form of a table similar to an Excel table. The table is equipped with filters that allow you to group Your plants according to various criteria. For example, "Make a selection of plants purchased on Kondratieff market and planted on a hill not earlier than last year." Each plant can "bind" (i.e., correlate) with the global page of this plant in a General encyclopedia. This allows you to know the exact name of this plant, to see what they write about this plant other growers, in what conditions and who it is growing or not growing, who are happy around him, "dance with tambourines" and so on. If the plant died, you can delete it.
4. My page Personal page of the user. It contains some personal data about the owner of the plants. Also this page lists articles and notes written by the user, including hidden from everyone except You.
5. To write an article Form of creating articles or notes. The process of creating articles for website is structured, consists of two steps, the second step is optional.
In the first step, typed the text, select the article title, headings, tags. Every article has its own url, so after the publication of the name of the article or note, cannot be changed. Also in the first step, it is convenient to upload the photos (at that time, while continuing to load, you can fill the text, thus saving you time), although it can be done then.
In the second step, the article can be issued. Create subheadings (table of contents is generated automatically), arrange paragraphs, highlight the desired text areas, drag and drop photos in the desired location in the text.
6. Photos All your photos and albums are collected here, you can view, create or delete them.
7. Lists Our site has the ability to create lists like spreadsheets. This is sometimes necessary in order to structure or simply write down some information. Lists can be closed (visible only to you) and open - visible to all visitors of your page. Also, lists can be formed from your garden plants, for example, you need to show someone all the daffodils from your collection. They can be filtered and selected into a separate list, and then, for example, sent to someone as a link.
8. Bookmarks, Wish, Delete, Identify, Exchange All these are groups of plants, selected according to different criteria. Bookmarks and Dropped out are visible only to you, plants from wishes, not defined and for exchange are each on their own page, a link to which you can send to someone for viewing. To send a plant to one of these lists, you need to click on the corresponding widget. Your removed plants fall into the fallen ones.
9. Actions It is used as a garden planner, as a way to record gardening work, as well as keep statistics. Tied to plants in your garden, all actions with plants are recorded in the form of garden work, which is convenient if you need to see what you did there six months ago. There are cyclical events, that is, the event is triggered regularly, after a specified period of time, this is convenient for reminders of seasonal work. There are just reminders, they are triggered when the specified period comes. And there are reminders that are triggered when an event occurs. For example, you have a trip to the country. You create an event "A trip to the cottage" and all reminders associated with this trip are immediately triggered. Photographs can be attached to better illustrate gardening work.
10. Notepad Notepad is used to record information in the form of short text messages. To group messages, tags are used like in Instagram, they are inserted directly into the text of the notes with the # symbol separated by a space, for example, #fertilizers_mineral #important . Everything that you write in a notebook is no longer visible to anyone.
11. My sales Your sales of plants on our website and other related sites are displayed here.
12. My purchase Service for keeping track of your purchases. It is convenient, firstly, to postpone the input of data on plants and their receipt (usually, when you receive your order, the hot season has already come and there is no time for anything). Secondly, the plants in the order are conveniently grouped by supplier and thirdly, such accounting allows you to keep statistics, for example, "How much did I order the plants and is it reasonable to order more" or "How much money I still have to pay to redeem all my orders this year". And of course, this service allows me to control my purchases, if there are a lot of them. It is also here that it is possible to leave a review about a supplier and, in general, see how many plants from a given supplier have taken root and update in memory how much this supplier is, in general, reliable.
How to work with the site
In different areas of the site often you can find the icon ?. This is a standard care unit. Hover over the mouse (for mobile devices - your finger) and You will see a tooltip.
Here is some content.
Also common these are the fields for quick editing:
Click on the blue-green label to edit the information on the fly. Saving occurs immediately. This field is taken from the home page of your account. There, the information will also change, since this is the same field, you can edit it from different places.